miércoles, 3 de octubre de 2012

What now Sarah?


Arg yeah... anytime you come back from a crazy trip and go back to your old life everything just feels so BLAH...

But I guess life must go on, so still trying to find excitement in little things... its just a little tougher.

So yeah what have I been up to since I got back to NC? Well so far not much... I've been job searching, lots of cleaning, and sorting... and folding underwear >.< (Justina wanted me to add that one)

I've been also helping my mom out it Pittsboro. For those who would like some pictures of what it looks like there now, here are some sneak peaks:







The rest of the pictures I took today are uploaded on my album. You should check it out! https://picasaweb.google.com/scbuisson/Possibilities?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCPuAjIiZ5ffwoAE&feat=directlink

Today we were putting varnish on some shelves in the house!

And to finish on a bright note... see if you can figure this one out!:



1 comentario: