miércoles, 12 de septiembre de 2012

almost robbed...TWICE

Our second last day in Bsas (buen día from Peru!) we both almost got pickpocketed.

Justina:
In the morning, we were walking in the subway, when all of a sudden I felt my bag move a little bit, so I looked down...and saw a hand in my purse! AHH!! My mind suddenly went blank with panic, and luckily some inner ninja in me took over, because my instant reaction was to grab his wrist in a vice-like grip and yell-scream ¨HEY!!!!¨ The pick-pocket was so surprised. He showed me that his hands were empty, tried to say he was actually closing my purse for me since it was unzipped, and well...there was nothing I could do so I let him go. But whew that was a super close one!

Sarah:
Later that same day, we got on the Subte and I was standing in the corner by the door. This big guy comes over to me with a large black shopping bag. He gets uncomfortably close so I move back a little. Then this other guy comes over to my other side and starts `throwing up`, trying to distract me while the first guy reaches for my bag. Luckily I felt the first guy pull on my bag and grabbed it and escaped before it was too late.



When we told our friend our stories later that night, she high-fived us and said YES, now you are truly Argentinians! haha.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario