domingo, 2 de septiembre de 2012

SEPARATED..dundundun

To be honest, I was miserable at that farm.

So I finally gathered the guts to up and leave that godforsaken place! Sarah wanted to leave too but felt too bad about possibly hurting their feelings....so she didn´t come with me, but today she changed her mind and is leaving tonight haha.

What happened was, ever since the first day, the Sra. in charge of the farm has been frigid cold toward me. She wouldn`t make eye contact with me and would only ever look at Sarah when talking (so like, if I asked a question, she would still only look at Sarah when answering it!) and she would only ever address Sarah...it was like I didn´t exist, when, um, I think I do exist! I tried to joke about it, telling Sarah it´s because my eyebrow piercing scares her or because Sarah´s face is just so beautiful the Sra can´t ever look away...but anyway, the vibe of the situation made me feel like I was some loser, unwanted third cousin they were just barely tolerating. They weren´t even that friendly to Sarah either...I´d say even the cockroaches inside the refigerator were more friendly :p

Our new friend NOA (darn you!!) posted this picture on facebook.
It made me think a lot.

So I did a stupid, crazy thing and spontaneously took a bus to Corrientes, without a place to stay or any clue if I´d make it in time for a connection bus to Iguazu or if I could walk around (at 6am!) and find a hostel..... Scary!! But everything worked out and I´m happy again!

miss you Sarah mi reina :P

beso,
Jus






1 comentario:

  1. Me encanta!!!! Nos vemos pronto Gordie!!!! (hahaha they keep on calling you Justin here....)

    ResponderEliminar